Exterior shutters in Columbia don’t merely make your home look gorgeous. They can improve its resale worth also.
There are a few different styles of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll review soon. When you create these shutters for your home, you’ll want to work with a experienced consultant, like one from Louver Shop of Columbia. We can help you select and come up with the best option for your home during a free consultation.
Read on to learn about the most desired styles of exterior shutters and the perks of installing them at your house.
Kinds of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From large boards to broad battens, these enchanting shutters give a country appearance. Board and batten shutters enhance many home types, such as traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re often available in composite, vinyl and aluminum models.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most ordered classic shutter styles. Raised panel shutters are made from solid panels and have decorative definition. They frequently come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and work with a lot of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re typically sold in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are ideal for tropical spots, such as coastal or beach homes. Bahama shutters block harsh sunshine and let in refreshing wind. They’re usually customizable in aluminum and fiberglass models.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another timeless shutter design. Louvered shutters incorporate clean lines that work with a big range of residences, including historic and contemporary. They’re usually sold in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl options.
At Louver Shop of Columbia, our shutters come in decorative and operational types. They can be customized in almost any color or design. You can also make your home stand out by upgrading to premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Benefits of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your home cool. If you select an operational shutter type, you can close your shutters during hot days to boost your house’s energy efficiency. By doing so, your residence stays cooler while keeping your electricity bill low.
- They give your house a custom look. Once you settle on a type, the choices are almost limitless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your residence look unique and stand out from all the others on the block.
- They can enhance your resale value. High-quality exterior shutters, like models from Louver Shop of Columbia, may enhance your home’s value. They’re also an attractive enhancement for home buyers, particularly when they’re custom.
Quality matters when you’re wanting to add a permanent improvement to your home’s façade. At Louver Shop of Columbia, we produce all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you receive them faster, they’ll be attractive for many years.
We also back them with one of the top limited lifetime warranties you can find, so you won’t have to fret about buckling, cracking, peeling or yellowing that can happen with cheaply manufactured shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just beginning with your shutter project or have been thinking about them for a long time, our design experts can help. We’re skilled when it comes to making attractive homes happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to book your free consultation now!